Best price for Nikon d80 listings?

Azzyskies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After looking around I've decided to finally settle to get a Nikon d80 and I was just wondering which out of these three postings would be the best for the money? (Pretty much which gives more bang for the buck)

Nikon D80 + Nikkor AF-S 35mm f/1.8 Lens + accessories

Nikon D80 + nikon 28-80mm lens

Nikon D80

I was going to assume and go with the $700 bundle, but I was thinking that the things that he listed might just be there to look good and make it seem I'm getting a good amount of things, but that they in fact might be worthless.

Thanks in advance.

OK, the last post for $700 MIGHT be a deal, however reading that post, the D80 body doesn't go for $600 alone, look for about 3$300-$350 body alone, you can get factory refurbished from adorama for like $425, so that is a pile of bull right there. Only thing I could say is do some research on the lenses and see what they are going for from different places, and that will tell ya if it's a deal or not.

Thanks for the help, looking into it for now. Would still like some more opinions on this!

Sigma lenses typically have lower resale value, but if they are lenses you'd use they'd be more valuable than what you'd be able to sell them for. The 28-80 lens on the second posting is cheap and can be had used for about $40-50 on ebay. The bag in 1 and 3 is a nice bonus if it is something your looking for. The last kit is probably the best deal and would be a good start. I would ask what the shutter release count is on the camera.

Most reactions

Back