Best SPAM e-mails.....

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, I just got a new low for e-mail scams......lol

<<<<< Beloved, I want you to set up a SMALL charity for me with ($15,000, 000.00 USD) For more details e-mail me at { [email protected] }Sincerely Mrs. Betty Iwan>>>>>>>>

LOL Oh is that it?!!! Ok...no problem!! Let me get on that for you!! LOL:lol:

What is your best SPAM e-mail? lol

I wonder what a large charity would be? ...$15 million is a pretty good chunk for someone like me. :lol:

Hard to beat that one

I don't have any.. just delete the few that get through. :)

I have had some real FUN toying with these spammers...there are some web sites devoted to how-to on this....it is fun to play along, and waste these spammers' time and resources; most of them are operating from pay-by-the-minute or hour internet cafes...every minute of their time that you can waste means less time for them to send out their spam!

If you play along, and act really stooooopid, they will stick with you for quite a few e-mails!!! I once told one I was affiliated with the Halliburton Corporation, and was an executive looking to launder some BIG dollars!!! Oh man...it was a BLAST!!!! I strung that dumb Nigerian SOB along for almost three weeks!!! The thought that he had hit upon a well-to-do corporate executive who was looking to launder millions of dollars in fake food bank donations kept him coming back day after day after day, writing me personlized e-mails, and him REPEATEDLY making trips to some fake money-wiring pick-up locations that I researched on-line!!! I told him I was wiring money for his expenses and made sure the pick-up locations were REAL, but when he got there, there was always a "problem". When you assure one of these bozos that there is $1,200 to $2,000 in "corporate petty cash funds" available at a pick-up station--they WILL GO THERE!!! Ha ha!!!

Derrel....that is awesome....lol Let me say THANK YOU from all of us...lol

I just forward all the spam I've gotten in the last 6 months to the new spammer. Then I add their crap to the folder so I can forward it as well to the next crumb-bum.

Unless they ask for things like credit card numbers. Then I just make stuff up.

Apparently I'm already a scam victim and gonna get paid for it! Ya-hooooo!

Dear Scam Victim,

This is to bring to your notice that ECOWAS/UNITED NATIONS is paying victims of scam $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only).Send a copy of your response with the PAYMENT CODE NUMBER(ECB/06654) along side. Your Name, Address, Phone , Country.

Yours Faithfully,
NAME: MR.CLEMENT SYLVANIUS
SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:
ECB/06654 $500,000 USD.

Here is a New York Times article on "scambaiters"--the people who love to toy with these scammers:Scamming the e-mail scammers - The New York Times

Here is one of the all-time best sites with ideas on how to do scambaiting:ScamBaiting at it's finest - Fighting 419 Email Scammers - Nigerian Fraudsters

It actually leads to a forum dedicated to the sport!!! After one or two evenings of reading, and looking at the basics, you'll realize there are myriad ways to have fun with these spamming criminals!!! Do not just sit there and "take it"!! WHy simply delete the spam e-mails when instead you can have some genuine, clean FUN???

Here are just a few fun ways to make some sport out of people whose main goal in life is to RIP YOU OFF...

Scamming the Scammers: 5 Brilliant Reverse 419 Scams at Oddorama

Here is a New York Times article on "scambaiters"--the people who love to toy with these scammers:Scamming the e-mail scammers - The New York Times

Here is one of the all-time best sites with ideas on how to do scambaiting:ScamBaiting at it's finest - Fighting 419 Email Scammers - Nigerian Fraudsters

It actually leads to a forum dedicated to the sport!!! After one or two evenings of reading, and looking at the basics, you'll realize there are myriad ways to have fun with these spamming criminals!!! Do not just sit there and "take it"!! WHy simply delete the spam e-mails when instead you can have some genuine, clean FUN???

Here are just a few fun ways to make some sport out of people whose main goal in life is to RIP YOU OFF...

Scamming the Scammers: 5 Brilliant Reverse 419 Scams at Oddorama

That's some funny stuff. I wish I had that much free time. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back