What's new

better to light one candle in a ham can

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CANDLE2.jpg
 
This is nicely atmospheric and I like the inclusion of all the somewhat "faulty" backgrond with the old window pane, not too neatly applied white colour to the frame, and, of course, the "candle holder" that is being used here. It all really much adds to the atmosphere you are creating --- and then comes the title :(.
I suggest you try framing your photos and put the name and sig into the frame, but please not into the spaces of your image. (Your wife is right when she tells you so - we wives TEND to be right :greenpbl: ) ;) :biggrin:
 
In my defense (and I never argue with women) this and the egg thing were both posters. For a while I was trying to sell and sold one even on ebay. I will post the one I sold one day. I didn't try again but I do have a list of about five that I plan to take to festivals one day they are 20 x 30.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom