soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #1
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2009 #2 interesting. too bad the center of the photo, the sand, is a bit washed out.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I like it. I like the symmetry...and to that point, I'd like it more if the tree shadows were more symmetrical, but that's only a small nitpick.
I like it. I like the symmetry...and to that point, I'd like it more if the tree shadows were more symmetrical, but that's only a small nitpick.