What's new

Beyond Sunset

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Joshua Tree National Park
791c0524-2.jpg
 
Wonderful color and detail. Looks like an amazing place. Much enjoyed. Was this taken with the 990? Just wondering as the color in this looks very similar to my 995 output also.
 
lovely late light shot.....subject and composition are spot on as usual and the cool tones overall are balanced by some warmth in the rocks.
 
Thank you, Cappahayden, Fox Paw, Roger. I was trying to draw the eye to the face in the rocks on the left- I wanted to see if I could give the viewer a feeling of the shot sort of looking back at them. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom