What's new

Bicycle Chain

ShaneF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
110
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just killing some time today playing around. As the title states - Bicycle Chain....TA DA!!!

$chain 1500k.webp
 
When I saw this on my phone I couldn't figure out what it was because of the horizontal orientation.
Even with the title I thought it was a gear on some machinery.
Try making it vertical - I think it would make more sense. And a bit brighter.

When I took some photos of my bicycles this is what I came up with
$Track-4.webp
 
Thanks for the comment. I see your point, but my whole point was to make it different. I purposely changed the orientation for that reason. If you tilted you head and were a bit confused i kinda accomplished what i was going for, I did not want the shot 9 out of 10 people would have taken. I'm not saying its great but just different.
 
I want it to be interesting, but it's not...
 
I like it. Just the higher iso has reduced the quality of your overall picture, take it again but with a tripod this time and you should be fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom