Bike

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a follow up post to this thread : http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119687

These five shots where taken the day before the race.

(1)
Arrow.jpg

(2)
Fuji.jpg

(3)
Color.jpg

(4)
352.jpg

(5)
Zipp.jpg

Very nice. Are you a triathlete aswell?

nice. Im 14 and a sponsored triathlete. Its to much fun!

annnnd... ka-bump.

anyone?
i think these are just average shots..
but i promise you. the next batch of pics im going to post from this race will be better. :)
I feel like more people would see them if i had posted this in the general gallery instead. :/ but i hate to make it more crowded there.
and i think these really do belong specifically here.

Two and Four are my absolute favorite. The composition, lighting and scenery are 100% on point. Good enough to publish in a magazine in my humble opinion. Two could use a little sharpening I think. The others are good to but the composition throws it off for me.

PS

what are you shooting with?

I like 1/4/5.

Great shots, nicely layed out, and nice post processing.

Is that high radius sharpening and high pass filtering in the first picture? I love how it turned out with the desaturation look but still bold colours.

Great work. Keep them coming.

As for sports pictures, I find they don't get near the views or reviews as compared to other types. We're not liked =(

I took these with a d40.

I think it was relativly low radius for sharpening. And I don't know what a "high pass filter is"... What is it? /does it do?

Thanks for the comments :)

It's just another way of sharpening a picture, but it can dull the colours with a greyish tone. This why I thought the first one was done this way because the beach and his skin is somewhat grey. I like the look though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back