bikini shoot = nsfw?

I'm loving the soft lighting in the second image, and the pose and expression is the best of the three in my opinion.
I feel that the pose isn't flattering to your model in the first shot especially with her hair in her armpit, and the lighting is very flat in the third image. Having the light source more to the side, further away from the camera would create more depth to the light.

thanks. everyones taste is different. some feel #3 is the best of the #3 others like #1 and some would say #2 has technically incorrect skin tones. I shoot what I think looks best and if it happens to be technically right.. then I guess I just got lucky. Either way everyone is entitled to their opinion. thanks for yours.
My point was that if you learn to do it right from the get go and then put your own spin on it, you will have a much more cohesive portfolio in the long run. Whatever floats your boat though, but you will constantly hear the same critique over and over again.

#1 is the best IMO. She has a nice pose and having the Same color bikini top & bottom that works great with the back ground.Also the skin tones are nice.

I'm loving the soft lighting in the second image, and the pose and expression is the best of the three in my opinion.
I feel that the pose isn't flattering to your model in the first shot especially with her hair in her armpit, and the lighting is very flat in the third image. Having the light source more to the side, further away from the camera would create more depth to the light.

thanks. everyones taste is different. some feel #3 is the best of the #3 others like #1 and some would say #2 has technically incorrect skin tones. I shoot what I think looks best and if it happens to be technically right.. then I guess I just got lucky. Either way everyone is entitled to their opinion. thanks for yours.
My point was that if you learn to do it right from the get go and then put your own spin on it, you will have a much more cohesive portfolio in the long run. Whatever floats your boat though, but you will constantly hear the same critique over and over again.

point noted, thanks.

Most reactions

Back