Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2011 #1
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Hmmmmm.....The only thing I can focus on in this shot is that the sign isn't level. I can't even think about it beyond that......=)
Hmmmmm.....The only thing I can focus on in this shot is that the sign isn't level. I can't even think about it beyond that......=)
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Well, they should have built it level. Just kidding. Thanks for your comment.
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2011 #4 Although off-center works for this shot, cropping the side of the board does not.
F finephoto2008 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2011 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2011 #5 curious about the angle.