What's new

Billboards

Idahophoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
I live in Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love signs. You see some cool ones from time to time this is a reproduction of one that was originally here though do to some complaints from townsfolk it was promptly took down one night. When I saw them put this one up I figured I would grab a fast snap shot of it to before it also vanishes in the darkness. Funny sign so thought I would share it with you, hope you like it, and you get a laugh from it.

Jackass.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom