Bird Photography by Pentax

Tayfun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2689108063_eb008f64f7_o.jpg

It is said the Pentax equipments were not suitable for birding. By this photo I prove that is wrong (by a little help though). Here is the bird taken by Pentax K10D + Tamron 28-75 f2.8 :mrgreen:
Best
Tayfun

Last edited:
nice artwork..

What a lovely photo :) And don't listen to what they say about what Pentax can't do, otherwise you'd never get the camera out ;-)

This is so cute. Near the New Mosque, there are enough of these "birds" to catch and present, hm? ;) It is also called Pigeon Mosque for a reason, I think :D.

nice artwork..
Thank you very much.

What a lovely photo :) And don't listen to what they say about what Pentax can't do, otherwise you'd never get the camera out ;-)
Thanks for the nice comment and advice. I totally agree :)

This is so cute. Near the New Mosque, there are enough of these "birds" to catch and present, hm? ;) It is also called Pigeon Mosque for a reason, I think :D.

Hello; Yes you are right, there are a lot of pigeons near the New Mosque but this is not that place. This is Bayezid Mosque in Bolu. Generally pigeons are fed near the mosques. The most famous one about this is New Mosque though. Maybe when you come again here ( I hope so) I wish to go together to take photograps :)
Best
Tayfun

Most reactions

Back