Bird Throwing - for Fun and Relaxation!

i dont understand how people could have thought this was serious.
o_O

abraxas said:
I've given this a bit of thought; I shouldn't overestimate my writing or the audience. Maybe it wasn't too clear, but that was the fun of it. I posted the same message on another forum, much better reception. In fact it turned into a popular little thread regarding moose slinging and dog fishing. Some do and some don't I guess.

I say overestimate away, and let the chips fall where they may. Someone's going to laugh out loud (me). Other people will be upset no matter what (the IDEA is REPUGNANT, etc). So, fire (throw) away, and see what comes of it.

Yeah, I figured when you said you captured them "with a worm or something" you were joking. Now mind you, I have two cockatiels that I throw on a regular basis, and they love it. Not too hard, mind you, but I throw them, the fly around the room a couple of times, and come right back to my hand. I stop when they get tired. And yes, they love it. Unlike the cat I had when I was a young child...but that was a different story, and I was a child. There's a reason when I have kids, they will be closely supervised when around any animals I have.

Great post! Sometimes you can't get a good picture, but if you can couple a group of pictures like that with a good story, then I'm for it!

Man, now I feel like I need to start a cow tipping thread.

What!?!? You were joking? No way....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I loved it. But hey, don't start throwing tigers, or indeed fishing dogs. At least not without me.

Well, gotta go. I have a night of penguin bowling ahead of me!

pascal

Yep, I throw the cockatiels, and they make their happy chirps... well, at least, one of them does. The other enjoys being angry.

Pictures and possible video to come!

Most reactions

Back