flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 This one I like! Cool. So simply composed, yet quite, quite effective. And indeed: it is birds watching (you).
This one I like! Cool. So simply composed, yet quite, quite effective. And indeed: it is birds watching (you).
Senor Hound TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 0 Location La la land... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #3 This photo belongs in a book somewhere on how to make your photos look great by using the rule of thirds... I like it a lot... its very simple which works for me.
This photo belongs in a book somewhere on how to make your photos look great by using the rule of thirds... I like it a lot... its very simple which works for me.
T tb2 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2006 Messages 971 Reaction score 2 Jun 10, 2008 #4 Very nicely observed and executed. Regards, Tony