birdofprey-1.jpg

birdofprey1-1.jpg

birdofprey2-1.jpg

owl-1.jpg

That owl looks super overweight.

Any relation to this one? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol...you might be right:lol:

[Holy cow, that video is, well, 'a hoot'! When it turns sideways and makes that scary face, I nearly lost it]

Nice series. That first shot is my fave. (Looks almost like a cross between an eagle and a penguin, heehee.) What a powerful beak it has.

(Looks almost like a cross between an eagle and a penguin, heehee.)

It IS a cross between an eagle and a penguin. That is if you call an eagle with a penguin in its belly a cross ... :lmao:

:stun: Well, the penguin would certainly be cross!!

Robstar, do you know what kind of bird it is in #1-3?

Call me a skeptic, but I have my doubts that "owls" were the original thought on that search that is linked by Easy Target. :lol:

You're a skeptic :lmao:

No idea what kind they are..sorry.
The first pic of the bird is not the same bird in pic 2 and 3..it's another species i belive but they where all at the same place.

I think the 1st shot might be a Steller's Sea Eagle

The first one is a Steller and the 2 and 3 is also a Steller, juvenile though. I like the third shot best, shame there is a lot of empty space at the right side of the pic.
The blowing up bit in the video is pretty cool, i saw a European Eagle owl do that once when i stepped into his enclosure........that thing was HUGE. Pretty cool to see though :)

well........i was talking about the third shot. The one with a juvenile steller in it.
With the owl shot its just oposite, there is too much room on the left side. What i usually try to is to give the bird (in this case) some room to look into. So you need more room at the side at which it is looking. The space at the back of the bird doesnt really add anything.

Oops..ok i will try it again then!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back