K kakija42 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jul 22, 2006 #1 Hello everyone, These are some black and white photos which I recently took. I would love to receive some comments! EDIT: Just noticed that i wrote the subject title wrong. Maybe a mod can edit it correctly. Thanks in advance
Hello everyone, These are some black and white photos which I recently took. I would love to receive some comments! EDIT: Just noticed that i wrote the subject title wrong. Maybe a mod can edit it correctly. Thanks in advance
M Matt_Gill TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2006 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Jul 22, 2006 #2 Wow Great photos! Im not sure about the 1st one, But i love the last 3! Nice tones
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2006 #3 good job... i like the first and the third :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I feel I am a big fan of the chess player! I really like that one! But Photo 3 is also quite, quite strong. (Corrected your title, as you wished - I would wish more would wish for their typos in titles to be corrected).
I feel I am a big fan of the chess player! I really like that one! But Photo 3 is also quite, quite strong. (Corrected your title, as you wished - I would wish more would wish for their typos in titles to be corrected).
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2006 #5 I like the tones in the first one the most, but the second photo is my favorite all around. The last two are a bit flat tonally.
I like the tones in the first one the most, but the second photo is my favorite all around. The last two are a bit flat tonally.