ejbonagua TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2014 #1 My friends started this Black and White challenge where you post 5 photos for 5 days and nominate someone to do the same thing each day. Here are the stuff I posted, I know it's not that good, just want to know your thoughts 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
My friends started this Black and White challenge where you post 5 photos for 5 days and nominate someone to do the same thing each day. Here are the stuff I posted, I know it's not that good, just want to know your thoughts 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
F Fred Berg Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 1,802 Reaction score 748 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2014 #2 #4 is your best bet here. It's a bit bland but has potential and could be a nice B&W.