What's new

Black and Whites - Ireland/Poland

jessieshungry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Note: Please ignore the fact that the title doesn't have anything to do with this post, haha. It won't let me edit the main title for the thread.

We all had to start somewhere, so everyone post your favorite photo from back then and favorite photo you've recently taken so we can see how much you've improved!

2337043113_fb620d38c4_o.jpg

I took this shot with a point and shoot fujifilm back in high school. It was always one of my favorites back then.

3858592218_fe801965e7.jpg

My pet rat, Pigpen, taken a month or so ago.

Even if you've only been taking photos for a few months, we all make a lot of progress in that time span, so post your photos!
 
Last edited:
We only need ONE thread with your pics, not three threads, each with the same pics...

Geesh!
 
My pet rat, Pigpen, taken a month or so ago.
Now that is freaky. I recently set up traps to get rid of these critters. :thumbup:
 
My pet rat, Pigpen, taken a month or so ago.
Now that is freaky. I recently set up traps to get rid of these critters. :thumbup:

Awww you must be from the east coast! I hear they're a major pest problem out there. Not for me though, they're great pets if they're bred right and domesticated. :)
 
Haha cool. I have like 5 pet rats they are awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom