What's new

Blind Gaze

cnick975

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lemme know what you guys think!
$IMG_0425.webp
 
This is pretty cool! :D I think it would have been pretty awesome in HDR too!
 
Sweet gittin down to his level .Awsome shot ,I likes a bunch .:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks guys! and yes HDR would probably look nice. I need to give that a test.
 
I think that there is way too much brightness on his body, that pulls attention away from his eyes.
His right eye transmits an image of the leg of the dresser behind him.
If you had taken the picture more from directly in front of him we would have been faced with looking into his eyes and not be distracted by the light, colors of the rest of his body and the room.
The brightness of the colors is in contradiction to the subject matter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom