What's new

Blinded

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From this morning, as I was sitting having my coffee and reading (Hunters of Dune, BTW), noticed the play of light and shadow on the window blinds.

Only slightly PPd with smidge of curves to darken mid tones. Surprisingly, the highlights weren't above 15 and darkest tones no darker than 175 when I checked on the info palette, and didn't need any adjusting. I love my camera. And tripod. And cable release. And...

40D EF-S 60 lens, manual everything, ISO 100, 0.3sec at f/25.



Blinded_by_johnguarino.jpg
 
I like this one :)

strange patterns on them, does the paint come off?
 
Nice. Great capture of an everyday object.

Alex B, I believe they are vinyl. I have the same ones in my living room. lol
 
Nice. Great capture of an everyday object.

Alex B, I believe they are vinyl. I have the same ones in my living room. lol
Exactly! :mrgreen:
 
Alex B, I believe they are vinyl. I have the same ones in my living room. lol

ah, ok, i have metal ones painted white .. so they look much smoother ;)

never saw vinyl blinds before I guess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom