K KrisztinaK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 268 Reaction score 42 Location New York City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2013 #1 Would love some C&C on these. Just trying to shoot more non-people shots this year. SS 1/200, f/4.0, ISO 200 Off-camera flash SS 1/200, f/7.1, ISO 100 Off-camera flash Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
Would love some C&C on these. Just trying to shoot more non-people shots this year. SS 1/200, f/4.0, ISO 200 Off-camera flash SS 1/200, f/7.1, ISO 100 Off-camera flash
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2013 #2 I think your shots look great however the background is bright white. I think the bling would pop more if it was on a slightly darker (perhaps off white) background.
I think your shots look great however the background is bright white. I think the bling would pop more if it was on a slightly darker (perhaps off white) background.
K KrisztinaK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 268 Reaction score 42 Location New York City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. I really appreciate your comments.
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2013 #4 I like both shots, and love that the background is white... just too much empty space, you could recrop...
I like both shots, and love that the background is white... just too much empty space, you could recrop...
K KrisztinaK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 268 Reaction score 42 Location New York City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you MiFleur