Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 11, 2006 #1 My relaxation cure: 1. 2. 3.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 11, 2006 #2 Great to see more stuff from you Alex! I like the lines in 3, and 1 is great too =)
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Jan 11, 2006 #3 #2 stands out to me. Nice shots, Alexandra.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank you, guys!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 12, 2006 #5 I like #2 and #3 particularly - great abstracts! Rob
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2006 #6 i like the lines in #2 and #3 also, #1 looks like my dirty glasses at home... i hate doing the dishes... :thumbdown:
i like the lines in #2 and #3 also, #1 looks like my dirty glasses at home... i hate doing the dishes... :thumbdown:
mohit TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2005 Messages 115 Reaction score 10 Location Noida, India Jan 12, 2006 #7 Hey Alex, I love the colours in 1, the composition in 2 and the depth in 3 :mrgreen: really enjoyed them. looking forward to more of your abstracts specially
Hey Alex, I love the colours in 1, the composition in 2 and the depth in 3 :mrgreen: really enjoyed them. looking forward to more of your abstracts specially
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Rob, Jason, Mohit, thank you a lot, guys! ...I'll have plenty of spare time for boringness, so you won't wait long for the next abstracts
Rob, Jason, Mohit, thank you a lot, guys! ...I'll have plenty of spare time for boringness, so you won't wait long for the next abstracts