DwayneOakes TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 15 May 11, 2011 #1 Thanks for taking a look ! Take care, Dwayne Oakes
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2011 #2 From an artwork standpoint I think this is interesting. I might want to see a version that is cropped just a little tighter but I it kept my interest while looking at it. Nice job
From an artwork standpoint I think this is interesting. I might want to see a version that is cropped just a little tighter but I it kept my interest while looking at it. Nice job
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2011 #3 the background is very interesting indeed but the subject is a bit small in the composition.
mjbine TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2011 Messages 176 Reaction score 7 Location West Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2011 #4 I love the effect of the background and would like to see the bird with a tighter crop.
DwayneOakes TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 15 May 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you very much for the comments ! Take care, Dwayne Oakes