What's new

Blue - Harbour Square at Manila Bay

Stryker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
567
Reaction score
105
Location
Manila Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5675705841_d8ec3e7d55_z.jpg


You may view the larger version here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meltimtiman/5675705841/sizes/l/in/photostream/
 
Last edited:
I imediately want to go into the whole centered horizon thing, but the more I look at it, I think it is nice how it is.

Cool shot!
 
Stunning image!
 
Wonderful image, reflections should always have a centre horizon (99% that is)
Would love to see this one larger in size, thanks for sharing.
 
Wanted to crop the lower part to conform with the rule of thirds but that would be copping the reflection of the masts. Thanks for the comments, guys.
 
Awesome image, I would see if slightly cropping the sides would focus the eye a little more? I think there's a little point of contention on the right hand side.
 
Great shot! I'm heading to Manila in a week. Hopefully I can get some good results like this in pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom