What's new

blue in green

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
door122311.jpg
 
interesting color mesh... and some nice geometrics also. Almost looks tonemapped....
 
The reds and browns in the middle really set off of all the greens. Thumbs up from me.
 
Thanks everyone! I agree it sort of looks tonemapped, but it's a single exposure processed once with curves work during the raw conversion (contrast was fairly high originally)
 
I like this one Ken!! I love that there are parts of the shot that repeat but are off set. The colors work well also like invisible said....=)
Very interesting shot!!
Keep shooting!!
 
We paint things ugly and nature beautifies them in due time ; Nature is unbeatably atop all of us

Lovely colors and lovely shot

Regards :D
 
Thanks guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom