DaveAllen TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 36 Reaction score 23 Location Asheville, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2010 #1 Captured last autumn along the Blue Ridge Parkway...
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2010 #2 Dave I have a soft spot for fall images. Your photo here and on your site are beautiful shots, thanks for sharing.
Dave I have a soft spot for fall images. Your photo here and on your site are beautiful shots, thanks for sharing.
USM IS TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 205 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2010 #3 love the rays.......Mike
billygoat TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Location Fort Collins, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #4 Makes me miss the Blue Ridge Mtns. .
C CNCO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 488 Reaction score 7 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 Banned #5 very nice
NateWagner TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Petersburg, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #6 Beautiful, I love the rays of light coming through the clouds. Great colors! Definitely a shot I would print huge and put on a wall.
Beautiful, I love the rays of light coming through the clouds. Great colors! Definitely a shot I would print huge and put on a wall.