What's new

Blue Sea

Nice overall, but I think the shape, textures and colors in those concrete shapes in the lower left are more interesting than anything else in the frame. Did you do any close-ups? (you're not surprised I'm asking this, I hope!)
 
Nice picture! But why so much noise?
 
Nice overall, but I think the shape, textures and colors in those concrete shapes in the lower left are more interesting than anything else in the frame. Did you do any close-ups? (you're not surprised I'm asking this, I hope!)

Thank you KenC... sorry i don't have close ups of those concrete blocks..... ;)

Regards :D
 
is it me or do the cement blocks seem a bit magenta? or is that the actual color?
 
is it me or do the cement blocks seem a bit magenta? or is that the actual color?

I was just going to post that.
Pull back on the magenta a bit and push saturation a tad.

I love the shot though, great composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom