What's new

Blue Triangle Butterfly...

Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
712
Reaction score
660
Location
Cronulla, NSW, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sony A7RV. Sony 200-600mm G.

Handheld. F10. 1/500th. 600mm. Iso2500.

_NRG7874_DxO-02.webp
 
Beautiful! Being in Australia it's probably poisonous, though ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Beautiful! Being in Australia it's probably poisonous, though ;)

To be eating that leaf he'd definitely have to have some type of superpower I reckon. Once I'd zoomed in on that photo after I took it, my missus and I were gobsmacked that he had his proboscis on that filthy thing..! 🤣
 
To be eating that leaf he'd definitely have to have some type of superpower I reckon. Once I'd zoomed in on that photo after I took it, my missus and I were gobsmacked that he had his proboscis on that filthy thing..! 🤣
For as pretty and dainty as they are, they have some disgusting dietary habits...
may20202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
For as pretty and dainty as they are, they have some disgusting dietary habits...
may20202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

That's nothing! Humans go to these places they call restaurants and eat far worse crap than that! Imagine what the butterflies are saying to each other when they see this... 🫣

MC-DONALDS-FAMILY-9-1-1382003777.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom