- Joined
- Jun 23, 2015
- Messages
- 9,092
- Reaction score
- 7,655
- Location
- Petawawa, Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
I was asked to cover an event for a great organization. Music Healing Veterans.
The goal of music healing veterans is to help veterans cope with stress, PTSD etc. through music. It's a completely free service operated through donations and volunteers. I personally know someone that is only here due to this organization so I had to say yes.
This is the first time I pulled an 18 hour day in such challenging and changing lighting conditions. I learned a lot and hope to do better next time.
BLVD Fest hosted multiple musicians and groups and they all did an amazing job.
BF MHV-13 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-12 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-29 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-32 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-36 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-37 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-38 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-39 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-42 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-48 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-67 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-68 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-69 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-70 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-71 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-72 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-77 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-90 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-92 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-95 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-96 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-98 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
m BF MHV-103 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-111 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
The goal of music healing veterans is to help veterans cope with stress, PTSD etc. through music. It's a completely free service operated through donations and volunteers. I personally know someone that is only here due to this organization so I had to say yes.
This is the first time I pulled an 18 hour day in such challenging and changing lighting conditions. I learned a lot and hope to do better next time.
BLVD Fest hosted multiple musicians and groups and they all did an amazing job.
BF MHV-13 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-12 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-29 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-32 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-36 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-37 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-38 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-39 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-42 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-48 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-67 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-68 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-69 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-70 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-71 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-72 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-77 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-90 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-92 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-95 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-96 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-98 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
m BF MHV-103 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
BF MHV-111 by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr