What's new

BMX (x-up)

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Orem
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
GershX.jpg
 
Being that I grew up being a BMX freak and having one of the first full chromoly full frame mongooses back in the day (late 70'S) I can appreciate this. Love the x games and the sport will always be a part of me and now my son rides...

The picture itself looks a little soft to me. Try sharpening it, or blurring it more to give it a more dramatic look.
 
Yeah, this shot was actually sharpened, but still remains a bit soft. It was one of those shots that catch you off gaurd.
 
I wish I was into photography back when all my friends were skaters and bikers :(

Great shot, brings back a lot of memories!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom