willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #1 In Fl on the Gulf
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #2 The negative space here really works IMO. A very nice story and the glare is great too
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 To my mind, that space is not negative, but (quite necessary) context. And yes, I also like the glare as it suggests sunny weather (if that hadn't been suggested by the blue sky, too ). But the sun seems already low in the sky - nice to be seen.
To my mind, that space is not negative, but (quite necessary) context. And yes, I also like the glare as it suggests sunny weather (if that hadn't been suggested by the blue sky, too ). But the sun seems already low in the sky - nice to be seen.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #4 It may not be negative space but it has that effect!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #5 Excellent work
willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks all for looking, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked how simple this was and that the ropes from the kite showed. The color gradation between the sky and ocean also pleased me. These sailors are out all day on a nice day and I had never seen them before.
Thanks all for looking, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked how simple this was and that the ropes from the kite showed. The color gradation between the sky and ocean also pleased me. These sailors are out all day on a nice day and I had never seen them before.