What's new

Boards Falling

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Boards800_zpsf88ab438.jpg
 
I really can't explain why I'm enjoying this one so much. Well seen. Only criticism would be that there seems to be a blue-magenta cast (probably due to the flash) that's taking a bit away from the experience. Also, I might darken the board on the lower right. Let me know if you'd want me to upload an edited version to show you what I mean.
 
Thanks. I see what you mean and edits are fine with me.
 
Here you go:

$Boards800_zpsf88ab438 copy.webp

This thing somehow makes me thing of the pick-up sticks game.
 
different. But I like it.
 
I agree with Federico's edit and I might even darken some of the other boards close to the foreground a bit.
 
Thanks all.
 
this really doesn't do much for me, but that's why ART is ART, not everyone will get the same emotion as next person.

Keep it up.
 
If you want to depict them as falling, you definitely need motion blur...this just freezes everything and looks static.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom