What's new

Boats and a Blue Sky

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_8146.jpg


IMG_8152.jpg


IMG_8154.jpg
 
Something about that last one isn't doing it for me. Maybe because it's the last one and by the second I was tired of seeing boats. Haha. I dont mean that in a "you shouldnt take pictures of boats" way, but in a "I have the attention span of a gnat" way.

I love the wide angle, especially 1. 1 is my fave. Such a blue sky too, awesome exposure.
 
I like boats. I think however that there's probably too much blue. There is a bright blue sky, a blue reflection and even some of the boats are blue. There's not enough contrasting. Also the sky overpowers the boats. I like pic#2 and esp #3 though.
 
like boats. I think however that there's probably too much blue. There is a bright blue sky, a blue reflection and even some of the boats are blue. There's not enough contrasting. Also the sky overpowers the boats. I like pic#2 and esp #3 though..

Thanks, 3 is my favorite too. But as for all the blue that is why and how I shot it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom