What's new

Boats and boatsmen

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C & C are most welcome ! Photos 1,2 & 3

1.

$RB 6 for image shack.webp









































2.
$RB 1 for shack.webp










































3.
$RB 3 for shack.webp
 
Last edited:
And two more, photos 4 & 5
4 $RB 5 for shack .webp



































































5 $RB for shack 9.webp
 
Last edited:
Please put spaces between the first three photos, they seem to run one into the next and it is hard (next to impossible really) to give any critique when photos are presented like that.
And do I get a déjà-vu here or what? It seems like you're loading these up for the second time over. Am I right?
 
Please put spaces between the first three photos, they seem to run one into the next and it is hard (next to impossible really) to give any critique when photos are presented like that.
And do I get a déjà-vu here or what? It seems like you're loading these up for the second time over. Am I right?

Yes, initially I put it in Assignments section and had just one response, so I realised it was the wrong section. I hoped the moderator would move it here. Still hope for some C&C. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
I really like the last one. The other that interests me is the Boats for Hire but it's a bit sharp for my taste.
 
I really like the last one. The other that interests me is the Boats for Hire but it's a bit sharp for my taste.

Thanks - I have oversharpened the "Boats for Hire", otherwise they look just like old shabby boats.
 
A very nice set. I especially like 3, and also 1. I would crop 3 a little on the top, just enough to clip just a bit of the green boat - the stuff in the upper left corner is distracting. In 1, the bright objects in the lower left bother me a little, so I'd be inclined to crop the left. I think this also would make the composition stronger.

P.S. I don't think I've commented on your images before, so you should know that I'm very often telling people to crop something, so take the suggestions with some grains of salt ...
 
A very nice set. I especially like 3, and also 1. I would crop 3 a little on the top, just enough to clip just a bit of the green boat - the stuff in the upper left corner is distracting. In 1, the bright objects in the lower left bother me a little, so I'd be inclined to crop the left. I think this also would make the composition stronger.

P.S. I don't think I've commented on your images before, so you should know that I'm very often telling people to crop something, so take the suggestions with some grains of salt ...

Thank you, I think you are right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom