What's new

Bondage

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p632593357-6.jpg


Nikon D7100
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro (non-OS)​
 
Nice picture. I absolutely adore the way the Sigma 150mm non-OS macro "draws". It makes such luscious images. With a skilled shooter like you behind it, it's even better.
 
Nice picture. I absolutely adore the way the Sigma 150mm non-OS macro "draws". It makes such luscious images. With a skilled shooter like you behind it, it's even better.

Thanks Derrel.

The Sigma 150 is one of my favorite lenses. I do stress the non-OS version intentionally.
If anyone sees one for sale used, buy it. You will not be disappointed.
The only time it disappoints is when you try to shoot a subject that is too far away.
The lens is a macro and tuned for close focus, so that's to be expected.
There is definitely a line where it goes from superb to crap though.
Luckily, I don't hit that line too often. The right tools for the job and all ...

Thanks again!
 
<sigh>
TEASE!!
 
Hell yeah, you do!! hehe I'll be waiting for the PM!

BTW...nice bunny. ;)
 
I like this, I just cant figure out what that thing is you wrapped around the plant....
 
what a disappointment! :grumpy:













but... got to say... nice picture ;)
 
I like this, I just cant figure out what that thing is you wrapped around the plant....

I didn't do this. Found at a nature center near me. They are training a bonsai.
 
you guys got it all wrong anyway. The slaves need to use lower case except in referring to their MASTER, only speak (or type ) with permission and spoken too. And don't ask to be bound but quietly kneel at the bottom of the bed on the floor and wait patiently for permission to be bound. And never forget the slave is actually the true dominant role in dominant submissive interactions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom