What's new

Bongo Man,,

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
St Augustine Florida

10_edited-1-1.jpg
 
a tighter version with an added touch,,

10_edited-2.jpg
 
I personally prefer the cropped one which gives a "lonely" effect to the picture which brings out the mood and atmosphere.

Too bad that the water bottle on his right is a little destracting...

Cheers.
 
I think I prefer the first one, not only because the white bottle is not that much of a magnet for the eye, but also because the second one lacks context around the musician. Also, the cropped version seems to have been processed with noise reduction software, and some of the detail is lost.
 
Yeah I prefer the cropped one. I wish he didn't have the bottle there...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom