What's new

Boots on the porch

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Country life ain't easy
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 110
For some reason, I love this image! :)
 
It's interesting and well-composed. It has a certain knack to it.
 
It's interesting and well-composed. It has a certain knack to it.

Thanks Derrel. I felt the boots told the story of the hard side of country living. These are coal miners boot. The owner rarely come home without being blackened with coal dust. I guess he got a new pair and set these out for chores. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom