Boston Common At Night (Pic Heavy)

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks, Jeff!

I have to say, for a beginner at night photography you did pretty damn well, that's a very nice set. Cool effect on #5, how did you get it?

I have to say, for a beginner at night photography you did pretty damn well, that's a very nice set. Cool effect on #5, how did you get it?

Thanks, Kirk! It was shot with a Nikon cropped sensor camera with an 18-55 mm lens. 10 sec @ f/13, ISO 100. I think on this one I started wide and then zoomed in to get this effect.

And to be honest, I was part of a group doing a photo walk so I did get some hints. I took a lot of shots experimenting with exposure and exposure compensation. I had fun and learned a lot. These were my favorites from the bunch.

And to be honest, I was part of a group doing a photo walk so I did get some hints. I took a lot of shots experimenting with exposure and exposure compensation. I had fun and learned a lot. These were my favorites from the bunch.

Bracketing is key to learning what setting to jump to with more accuracy in future shoots. You're on your way and doing well.

Thanks, Kirk! It was shot with a Nikon cropped sensor camera with an 18-55 mm lens. 10 sec @ f/13, ISO 100. I think on this one I started wide and then zoomed in to get this effect.

That's what I was thinking you did, maybe but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming and the tip. I'll have to try that sometime.

What's all that white stuff lying around on the ground? lol. Nice set

What's all that white stuff lying around on the ground? lol. Nice set

I don't know, but by the end of the 3 hour walk my feet were sure cold. :02.47-tranquillity:
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back