What's new

bottom up

16ale16

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Location
ROME, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
NYC:

4022452472_312fa06b2a_o.jpg
 
Great shot. You can either do wierd things with your neck or were lying on your back? ;)
 
Great shot. You can either do wierd things with your neck or were lying on your back? ;)

The Camera was on the ground... :D

Thanks for your comment!
 
I like the cat didn't notice at first. I would focus more on the cat though ;)
 
Makes me dizzy for some reason! lol Awesome shot!
 
Thank you everybody! I'm happy you like the shot! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom