Boudoir-NSFW

I am a big fan of boudoir photography and a real admirer too. Sometimes I insist my wife to give it a shot but she refuses to done it under a male photographer. Where I can find good and best boudoir photographers in los angles..

sexy boudoir

It takes a special kind of person to look at a half-naked woman and see purple fringing.

That aside...

She looks like she might be a somewhat unique woman, and yet these pictures don't feel unique to me. For us not knowing who she is, I imagine most people's reaction was "sexy" on some level or another. To me, they felt a little odd. Like her head and her body were essentially two totally different things. If she IS unique, I wonder what the reaction of the SO will be.

There's something going on with the bottom of number four. Bad cloning maybe?

I am a big fan of boudoir photography and a real admirer too. Sometimes I insist my wife to give it a shot but she refuses to done it under a male photographer. Where I can find good and best boudoir photographers in los angles..

sexy boudoir

by male photographer do you mean yourself?

Boudoir = Sexy. A little opening in the lips goes a long way. she seems bored.

They are good photos dont get me wrong but coaching them a little to get an emotion will take your photos over the top.

OK. V. Nice

But why nsfw??

"Not Suitable for Work" always made me laugh a bit, because I've never had a job which permitted me to browse the web, trolling internet forums while looking at photos of half-naked women.

Perhaps NSFW should mean "not suitable for wife".

Boudoir = Sexy. A little opening in the lips goes a long way. she seems bored.

They are good photos dont get me wrong but coaching them a little to get an emotion will take your photos over the top.

Point taken. Not exactly my genre, this is only my second NSF-style portraits ever, and I don't plan on making a break into the market! I admit, I was very out of my element on these, but did them as a favor for a dear friend! Thank you for the input, it was so hard to "coach" in a setting I'm not familiar with.

Most reactions

Back