runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #1 bound by runnah555, on Flickr
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 #2 I want to reach in and clean that clump of dirt off the hook.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 sleist said: I want to reach in and clean that clump of dirt off the hook. Click to expand... That is artistic dirt.
sleist said: I want to reach in and clean that clump of dirt off the hook. Click to expand... That is artistic dirt.