What's new

Boxer

nineoneeighttony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
7
Location
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_8087.webp
 
great shot!

love boxers!
 
Your low angle and lighting makes for a dramatic shot. Well done.

G
 
Good angle! Nice point of view. Love the shot-at-twilight look! I would crop off a bit of the roof-line on the right hand side...but of course, leave the downard-angled part of the roof, and about 10 degrees of the roof's top line. Why, one might ask? To *me*, the large dark mass of the house is "stealing" from the dog's line of gaze and his presence...holding my hand up to the screen, I see that removing much of the house's blackness and size and dominance makes this awesome boxer stand out much more-prominently.
 
Good angle! Nice point of view. Love the shot-at-twilight look! I would crop off a bit of the roof-line on the right hand side...but of course, leave the downard-angled part of the roof, and about 10 degrees of the roof's top line. Why, one might ask? To *me*, the large dark mass of the house is "stealing" from the dog's line of gaze and his presence...holding my hand up to the screen, I see that removing much of the house's blackness and size and dominance makes this awesome boxer stand out much more-prominently.
Great idea Derrel
 
I do like the lighting on that shot. Can you give us an idea of how it was lit? Nice job.
 
I do like the lighting on that shot. Can you give us an idea of how it was lit? Nice job.
Sure, this one was pretty simple, I just took my camera with the wide 10-22mm in one hand and Canon 550ex speedlite in the other, triggered wireless by youngnuo transmitter, chased the dog around the back yard hanging the camera below dogs head level and just took pics, hoping to get something cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom