What's new

Boy and Girl, C&C Please

bc2292

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
-0418.jpg
 
I like the lighting, the dof and use of desaturation. I also really like the softness of the lighting on her skin even though it seems a little blown out along the top of her arm.
I don't like the crop. It is interesting but I feel that she is on the wrong side or something. It distracts me that the boy is cut off. I am not sure what you intended but it didn't really work for me.
 
I like the over-all effect and I think I get what you were aiming for in the crop, but I agree that it doesn't look quite right.
 
yayy they're smiling, i can't stand models who don't smile...

anyway, so they are all dressed up but the lighting doesn't show this at all, the framing is just awful, its like they're falling off the shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom