What's new

Branching Out

runner10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila, Philippines
I was board. So I grabbed my cam and went out into the park nearby to look for subjects. For 30 minutes, I couldn't find anything interesting until I looked up and saw these.....

#1
90839603.jpg


#2
90978538.jpg


#3
90937085.jpg


#4
90963996.jpg


#5
90823638.jpg
 
Neat abstract/oriental feel to these. The last two appeal to me the most, as the subject fills the shot more and is placed on the diagonal.
 
where's the background?
 
Nicely seen, The blown out background really seems to work here. I like them! #1, 7, and 9 are my favorites
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom