What's new

Brand new Canon 70-200mm F/4 L lens for sale

Iluvslr

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new Canon 70-200mm F/4 L lens for sale. It is just 3 days old and used only once for testing. It has full one year warranty. comes with all the original packaging,unfilled warranty card and copy of purchase invoice for warranty purposes. I am selling this as this came as a package deal with my camera and I dont shoot tele.

I will let it go for $599.

Lens Date Code:UW03XX

I live in edmonton, alberta and prefer to sell locally. I will consider shipping If I can get paid by EMT

Please PM me for pictures of the whole package.
 
Bump
 
For just three days old, I would return it to the store for full money back :)
 
But this came as a package deal with my camera..!!
 
Sold...!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom