What's new

BRAND NEW IN BOX: Canon 580EX II Speedlight

rtom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I have a Canon 580EX II Speedlight available for sale. It's in brand new in box condition and never been taken out of the Canon box. Everything is included as originally supplied by Canon. USA warranty card is included and never registered. Price is $400 shipped to your door within the USA only. Serious buyers only. No trades please. Payment by PayPal. PM or e-mail me at rtgct@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.
 
Last edited:
is this still for sale?
 
Hey Ronnie, I want to buy your flash!!! What's wrong not to meet me in downtown Boston, since you are in Malden, I'm in Dorchester, or give me your address so I can come to pay you and pick up the flash

How can you expected me to send you the check for $350 with out any knowing you???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom