What's new

Braveheart's Battleaxe

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Or so it was christened at the Unofficial Warmoth forum. Not my best guitar shots ever, but the end result of all the time and money spent on constructing this one was worth it I reckon.









Some details: An LP mahogany body with a maple top and a 'crushed steel' finish. The bridge/tailpiece and tuners are Gotoh 501, the pickups are a Seymour Duncan Alt8 at the bridge and Jazz at the neck (both tapped with push/push tone pots). The neck is a 24.75" wenge '59 profile with a 10" radius Ipe fingerboard which is fitted with SS6100 frets.
 
party113.gif








Anty is in the house!! :mrgreen:
 
to be very honest now.. I was very disappointed as I expected a real axe!

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom