What's new

Breakfast

The Phototron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
948
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
2275212352_f7fa0b9fca.jpg


2.
2275207176_a0d38a5948.jpg


3.
2275205962_d7e41b89f7.jpg


4.
2275208726_85b7fe7384.jpg
 
cupcakes? beer? OJ? for breakfast? strange combination!

your lighting is too harsh, IMO. the background and the edges of the cupcakes are indistinguishable. very very very bright on my computer.

i really like the way the heineken bottle looks with the bubbles.
 
lol...is this some sort of cryptic puzzle?

I'm pretty sure I get the meaning of the last one, but not the others...
 
lol...is this some sort of cryptic puzzle?

I'm pretty sure I get the meaning of the last one, but not the others...

cupcakes? beer? OJ? for breakfast? strange combination!

your lighting is too harsh, IMO. the background and the edges of the cupcakes are indistinguishable. very very very bright on my computer.

i really like the way the heineken bottle looks with the bubbles.
2275238695_63b1f1b377_b.jpg


Does it make sense now? They are meant to be bright, that's why there's practically no shadows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom