What's new

Bricks at sunset..just bricks...

35mm4me

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
222
Reaction score
55
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This cought my eye the way the sun was hitting the wall.



Thanks for looking
 
The quality of the light is wonderful. I think there's just a little too much of the dark wall on the left. If you didn't want it to be a tall narrow format you could crop the bottom a bit as well, but I probably wouldn't.
 
The quality of the light is wonderful. I think there's just a little too much of the dark wall on the left. If you didn't want it to be a tall narrow format you could crop the bottom a bit as well, but I probably wouldn't.

Thats a good idea, it does look better not as tall :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom