N Nate11c1987 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma city Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #1 I took this in downtown Oklahoma City. C&C please
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #2 Welcome Nate. I live in Mustang, so we are close. Interesting photo, the color looks good to me and is it sharp.
Welcome Nate. I live in Mustang, so we are close. Interesting photo, the color looks good to me and is it sharp.
N Nate11c1987 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma city Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you Ronlane
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #4 Nice, this shot is a candidate for this thread too: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photo-themes/255827-obligatory-brick-wall-shot-share-yours.html
Nice, this shot is a candidate for this thread too: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photo-themes/255827-obligatory-brick-wall-shot-share-yours.html