TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking

20090517133217_dsc_0703.jpg

Nicely done! Great focus on the bridge, and I can practically hear the roar of the waterfall

Wow! Beautiful shots. It sure wouldn't be a place to visit if a person had a fear of heights.:lol:

Wow! Beautiful shots. It sure wouldn't be a place to visit if a person had a fear of heights.:lol:

Probably not :) Although my partner didn't do so bad :lol:

Multnomah Falls is the second tallest waterfall in the US, so yea, it's pretty high. It's not that bad to climb though--it's all paved the whole way up...but lots of switchbacks!

Wow! This place is beautiful. I ran to google to find out where this place is :) Now I have to get up to the Columbia river ...

The pix are wonderful. I think the person on the bridge detracts a bit from the first one, but otherwise it is great. I really like your moving-water pix too.

Anti ... the roar you're hearing is the seal behind your left shoulder ... don't look now :lol:

Ian

THanks for the comments. It's about 1/2 hour for Portland, OR.

Yea, the person does detract a bit, but it's damn nigh impossible to get a shot around there without people in it...it's that popular!

You should definitely go, it IS beautiful. But I have to be honest, the view from the top isn't all that spectacular...I was a bit disappointed.

Yea, the person does detract a bit, but it's damn nigh impossible to get a shot around there without people in it...it's that popular!

... remembers to pack his bow and arrow :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back